Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Dim 22 Juil - 04:28 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
What must I do to connect to other peoples hosted games?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Minecraft Index du Forum -> Communauté. -> Coin créatif.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jackneeson

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Juil - 08:34 (2018)
Sujet du message: What must I do to connect to other peoples hosted games?
Répondre en citant

Hello,

I'm not sure what I need to do, I'd like to connect to anybody elses game to watch as a spectator for a while, the games Im trying to connect to say 0/3 spectators which to me means there is room for 3 spectators to watch the game. 

When I try to connect, the connection progress bar just sits at about half way and the attempts keep counting up 1,5, 17, 30 etc etc etc. 

What must I do to connect to other peoples hosted games? 

Im running Windows Vista and the game is in the firewall's exceptions list to allow it to connect and I can see many many games in the game lobby, My computer is connected to a router which is connected to our internet cable modem. 

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forums.introversion.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=6365
Whiteboard Video Production Agency

Thank you

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Juil - 08:34 (2018)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Minecraft Index du Forum -> Communauté. -> Coin créatif. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation